Managing identities and their access level is the most important part of cyber security frameworks
What you'll learn
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- Identity Governance and Administration (IGA)
- Data Governance and Protection
- Basic IT and Cyber Security knowledge (Not essential)
- Basic Microsoft Windows knowledge
Identity and Access Management is a fundamental and critical cybersecurity capability, to ensure the right people and things have the right access to the right resources at the right time.
In this course, you will learn about different components of Identity and Access Management, security considerations and some labs and examples.
Who this course is for:
- IT and Cyber Security Students
- Information Security Team members
- Information Security Professional
- Chief Information Security Manager
- IT professionals