An English course to help you write and speak in English like a native (or better!) Achieve confidence in English.
What you'll learn
- Learn over 150+ advanced English vocabulary words and phrases. As always, with detailed explanations and examples.
- Learn British and American slang
- Master difficult English grammar
- Expand your knowledge of phrasal verbs and idioms
- Dramatically improve English pronunciation
- Develop a mindset of an English native speaker
- Practice English listening using only natural English resources
- You must be an intermediate English language learner
- Desire to progress from an intermediate English level
- Internet access
Are you stuck at an intermediate English level? This course will help you move on and improve your English to an advanced level.
It is relatively easy to achieve an intermediate level of English. However, many of those intermediate ESL students often face frustration when they try to improve their English skills further.
This is the second of my English courses specifically targeted at intermediate level English students to help you:
- build your advanced vocabulary (collocations, idioms, phrasal verbs, expressions, etc)
- use English grammar rules like a native
- get familiar with different English accents
- practice your pronunciation and intonation
- and finally, take your English to an advanced level
- ways of talking about future events
- English quantifiers
- business negotiations
- introducing items in a business meeting
- American slang expressions
- how to talk about the present and future possibilities
- topical phrasal verbs
- expressions with make and do
- use of modal verbs for possibilities
What will you get in my course?
- 5 practical English lessons based on specific video episodes
- over 150 advanced English words, collocations and expressions in context with detailed examples
- transcripts of all episodes
- interactive exercises and quizzes
- vocabulary and grammar rules cheat sheets
- lifetime access to course materials
- future updates
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate English students who would like to improve their English to advanced or proficient level
- ESL students preparing for English proficiency exams