This is the only course on this platform where jitsi video conference API is fully integrated to the school management
What you'll learn
- Be able to build any web app you want using codeigniter
- Build fully-fledged web apps for your startup or business
- Build complete school management in codeigniter
- Work as a freelance codeigniter developer
- Craft a portfolio of web apps to apply for seniour developer jobs
- Learn to use CodeIgniter
- Have a new PHP Skill that would increase income
- Able to Integrate Jitsi Video Conference to the CodeIgniter Project
- PHP version 7+
- School Course Part One is a must
- School Course Part Two is a must
- Little knowledge of PHP, though not neccessary becase I'll teach you everything you need to know
- Little knowledge of CSS will be an advantage
- Zeal to learn codeigniter framework
- Computer I'll walk you through, step-by-step how to setup codeignitersystem - windows/mac
The world’s best video conferences are built on Jitsi.
Jitsi is a set of open-source projects that allows you to easily build and deploy secure video conferencing solutions. At the heart of Jitsi are Jitsi Videobridge and Jitsi Meet, which let you have conferences on the internet, while other projects in the community enable other features such as audio, dial-in, recording, and simulcasting.
Live streamed video means viewers can participate and watch in real-time. Live stream is the future of video and presents a world of opportunity for school communications and distance learning. It is not only a great way to capture and share events when they occur, but a way to automatically build a video library of all your important school communications and engaging school stories.
Once these live stream videos are created, they can be stored and repurposed for your future content needs. With a little planning and research, live streaming can become a core element in your district communications content strategy.
Live streaming is coming to a school near you soon.
With school closures come a huge need for school districts to get up to speed fast on using live streaming for school communications and remote learning. Whether it's urgent news about a pandemic, ongoing, regular opportunities to reach your school community, or a foundational element to your distance learning, live streaming video needs to be part of your communications strategy.
What makes a good school live video?
There are endless sources of raw material for live streaming content:
- Online classrooms
- School board and PTA meetings
- Superintendents/principal messages
- In-service and other meetings
- Sporting and special events
- Pep rallies/assemblies
- Graduation and other ceremonies
- Plays and concerts
- Jitsi Videobridge passes everyone’s video and audio to all participants, rather than mixing them first.
- Better quality, lower latency and if you are running your own service, a much more scalable and inexpensive solution.
- Jitsi is compatible with WebRTC, the open standard for Web communication.
- Advanced video routing support for simulcast, bandwidth estimations, scalable video coding and many others.
- Ubuntu and Debian packages for easy installation.
- Jitsi is the best, most secure video conferencing solution available for FREE to anyone.
- Jitsi surpasses 10 million monthly average users!
We know that you’re here because you value your time. If you wanted to watch someone program for hours and hours without explaining what they’re doing, you’d be on elsewhere.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. The course is practical oriented and it is a not waste time course as we learn by practical.
Don’t waste your time
Don’t waste another minute of your precious life on poor quality videos. Or instructors who you can’t understand. Or teachers who have no real world in-person teaching experience. Your time is precious. Take this course and find out why everybody is raving about it.
Sign up today, and look forwards to:
- Building complete and standard school management system.
- All the knowledge you need to start building any web app you want
- Challenges and Solutions
- Fast and helpful support if you need anything or have questions
- My great sense of humor.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and professional developers who want to learn more about codeigniter
- Beginner and professional developers who want to learn how to integrate Jitsi Video Conference with CI
- Professional who want to add more to their knowledge
- Those who want to know how to build complete school system
- Developers who want to be codeigniter expert.
- Beginner Codeigniter developers curious about how to build school system