What you’ll learn
- Be able to build any app you want
- Start your own app based business
- Create a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs at a technology company
- Become a digital nomad by working as a freelance iOS developer
- Learn to work with Apple's latest UI Framework - SwiftUI
- Master creating Augmented Reality apps using Apple’s new ARKit
- Create apps that use Machine Learning using Apple’s new CoreML
- Master app design so you'll know how to wireframe, mockup and prototype your app idea
- Master app marketing so you can publish your apps and generate downloads
- No programming experience needed - I'll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac computer running macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or a PC running macOS.
- No paid software required - all apps will be created in Xcode 11 (which is free to download)
- I'll walk you through, step-by-step how to get Xcode installed and set up
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with Swift 5.1 and native app development. Start with the Xcode walkthrough lesson and we'll get you familiar with iOS development in no time!
- If you are switching from Objective-C to Swift then this is a fast-track way of doing it. You can get started straight away with the Intermediate Swift Language module.
- If you are a pro iOS developer and want to quickly get up to date with Apple's latest technology, then start with the modules on SwiftUI, ARKit and CoreML.
This is by far the best teacher and the best course for learning iOS development using Swift. Even though it's focused on iOS 13 it is still highly relevant.