Learn about Data Structures in Collections, Generics and how to use Java Streams API for powerful operations.
What you'll learn
- What The Java Collections Framework Is Composed Of.
- Learn About The Data Structures Available In The Collection Framework.
- What Are Generics And How To Use Generics.
- How To Create Generic Classes.
- How To Create Generic Interfaces.
- How To Create Generic Functions.
- How To Use Existing Collections Like Lists, Sets And Queues.
- How To Use Java Streams.
- Use Lambda Expressions And Method References In Streams.
- Learn What Java Optionals Are And How To Use Them.
- Learn About Stream Methods Such As Filter, Map, FlatMap And Collect.
- Java SDK 11 Installed (Not Compulsory)
- Understand Basics Of Java.
- Understand Java Lambda Expressions And Method References.
Learn about Java Generics and how to create Generic classes. You also learn about Generic Interfaces and Methods.
After learning and understanding Java Generics we then dive into the Java Collections Framework where we learn about data structures such as List, ArrayList, HashMap, HashSet, LinkedList... and so on.
We have extra lessons on Java Optional which helps us avoid null pointer exceptions in Java. You will learn about Optionals because it's knowledge will be applied when you learn about Java Streams API.
Finally, we learn about the Streams API, how it works and the various methods such as filter(), map(), flatMap(), reduce(), collect() ... and so on.
After this course, you should have a solid understanding of the Java Generics, the Collection Framework with its Data Structures and the Java Streams API.
Who this course is for:
- Developers Who Want To Learn About Java Generics.
- Developers Who Want To Learn About The Java Collection Framework And Its Data Structures.
- Developers Who Want To Learn About Java Streams.