What you'll learn
- Build Powerful Applications and Libraries using Java Reflection
- Create Intelligent, Flexible and Compact Algorithms
- Architect your Code using Advanced Language Features, Annotations and Design Patterns
- Become an Expert in Java Reflection and Reflection API
Welcome to the #1 Online Resource on Java Reflection
Java Reflection is one of the most powerful features of the Java language that allows you to utilize your JVM's capabilities to its full potential. And it's no coincidence that the most popular and widely used Java libraries and frameworks are powered by the Reflection API.
But Reflection is not reserved only for those libraries.
YOU TOO can completely transform and re-architect your code and create unique and powerful applications, algorithms, and libraries in Java using Reflection.
In this course, we will start from the basics and build our way up to complete mastery of Java Reflection through:
- Theory and API.
- Practical application of our skills in real-life examples and use cases.
By the End of the Course
You will be able to
- Discover and Analyze Java Classes and Objects at Runtime
- Instantiate new Objects, Arrays, and Dynamic Proxies in a type-independent way
- Invoke methods dynamically
- Read and Update an Object state
- Define your very own Annotations and combine them with Java Reflection code
- Write powerful and intelligent algorithms
Who this course is for:
- Student who wants to master Java Reflection
- Java Developer who wants to take their knowledge to complete mastery of Java