What you'll learn
- JS Language, Arrays, OOJS, DOM & Web, Asynchronous JS, Map, Set, WeakMap & WeakSet (ES6 Data structure), Automated Testing
- Lectures & topics focused on real-world coding problems.
- Fast and friendly Q&A support
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS helps but is NOT required
What's in the course?
Because this course has sections packed with beginner to advanced level content - I strongly recommend that you check out the full course curriculum to get a clear idea of all the topics. To summarise, here's what you'll find in the course:
- Language fundamentals
- DOM & Web
- Asynchronous JS
- Map, Set, WeakMap & WeakSet (ES6 Data structure)
- Automated Testing
- Practical real-world examples and so on...
- Programmers who want to learn front-end web development.
Who this course is for: