Build realtime notifications, games, chat rooms, and more realtime applications with Laravel and Websockets.
What you'll learn
- Build a realtime notifications application
- Build a realtime API with Laravel
- Create a game that works in realtime
- Create a chat room that works in realtime
- Transmit private messages and events in realtime
- Broadcast events and public messages in realtime
- Master the essences of realtime applications
- Have PHP installed and functional in your system (PHP 7.3 or higher is recommended)
- Have composer installed and functional in your development environment
- Recommended, PHP skills
- Everything else will be explained in the course
Learn to build realtime applications with Laravel, using multiple examples along the course.
Everyone talks about realtime applications, but it is not always clear how to achieve it and the advantages that this gives to any project. During this course, I will show you, using multiple approaches with different applications, how to build realtime applications for any of your projects.
Are you looking to interact in realtime and instantly with the users of your projects?
We all should and, in this course, I will show you how to do it in multiple ways on a Laravel project. Additionally, you will be able to use and deploy your own WebSockets server using Laravel WebSockets.
Build multiple realtime applications with Laravel
Initially, realtime applications have a simple way to work. However, there are multiple ways to use realtime data and events depending on the different applications and results you require. In this course, I will show you different approaches to apply and learn to build your own realtime applications with Laravel.
You will learn by creating realtime notifications, a realtime API, a realtime game, a chat, and more.
Use and deploy your own Laravel WebSockets Server
During the course, you will be able to use Laravel WebSockets as an alternative to Pusher to use your own WebSocketsServer.
Laravel WebSockets is a Laravel package using Ratchet PHP, that allows you to create a complete WebSockets server from a Laravel project easily.
Why choose me?
Because I'm always there to assist and guide your learning
More than 16,000 students appreciate the effectiveness of the answers and assistance to all their questions and their more than 3,400 positive ratings prove it.
Because I not only teach you Laravel and realtime, but also how to solve real-world problems with Laravel.
What's good about Laravel?
Laravel is the most popular framework for PHP. With Laravel, you can develop high complexity PHP applications in a very short time, which includes, thanks to tools like Laravel Echo, realtime applications. During the course, you will see the enormous facilities that Laravel offers when implementing complex tasks and broadcast events and messages in realtime. Of course, you can use the most recent version of Laravel (Laravel).
Why realtime applications?
Persistent connections with WebSockets allow you to keep a constant flow of data, transmit it and react to events instantly. With this, you can immediately interact with your users and maintain a consistent and high-level user experience, as well as keep your information and data constantly updated.
At the end of the course, after exploring multiple ways to implement and use applications in realtime with Laravel you will be able to apply it with total confidence in your own projects.
So join now to apply realtime connections in multiple ways:
- Build a realtime notification system with Laravel
- Build a realtime API with Laravel
- Create a game that works in realtime for multiple connected users.
- Build a chat room with realtime messages
- Build a system of private interactions between users in realtime
- Use public channels to broadcast events and messages in realtime with Laravel
- Use private channels to control the transmission of messages in realtime
- Use presence channels to send messages and determine users connected to a channel in realtime
- Authenticate and validate secure access to private realtime channels with Laravel
- Create and use your own WebSockets Server with Laravel
- Deploy your own Laravel WebSockets server
Why take this course?
For years I have been providing online courses on multiple web development topics. Among so many topics, one of the most popular my students and that tend to generate confusion has been realtime applications with Laravel.
So, from that growing need of my students; my team and I have decided to resolve this issue definitively with a course that provides and explains the multiple approaches to build different types of applications in realtime without leaving any doubt.
Explore the different ways to broadcast messages in realtime with Laravel applications and use it, so that you can understand the essence and fundamentals of realtime applications and use it in your own ideas and projects.
You will want to complete this course from the first class, as realtime interactions are part of what any application must currently offer and each developer must learn and domain it.
Is this course for you?
This course is probably for anyone (expert or not). This course is for you if you meet any of these conditions:
- You are a beginner or want to start with the use and creation of applications in realtime.
- You are a Laravel or PHP developer and you want to explore multiple ways to build applications in realtime.
- You are an entrepreneur and want to improve the interaction of your users and your information with realtime data.
- You have experience in web development and need to go further with realtime data interactions and exposures of your applications.
The benefits you will get
- The flexibility to explore multiple ways to create realtime applications with Laravel.
- The feeling of professional growth by mastering a high demand skill and utility.
- Build any Laravel project that interacts with your users in realtime and broadcast data instantly.
- The enormous advantage of having your own WebSockets server.
Go ahead. The world moves quickly and your users wait for that information and data that you can send them immediately (realtime).
So press the button to enter the course today.
Join everyone in this process to build multiple applications in realtime with Laravel.
Who this course is for:
- Those who need websites that require realtime interaction with users
- Those who need websites that display data in realtime
- Those looking to know the essence of realtime applications
- Those who want to know the multiple ways to implement realtime applications
- Laravel developers who want to master realtime applications
- Those looking for multiple practical examples of realtime applications