Microsoft Excel Intermediate to Advanced Level Tools
What you'll learn
- Working with SUM, COUNT, MAX and MIN Functions
- Understand the POWER of SUMIF, SUMIFS, COUNTIF, COUNTIFS, VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH for Data and Financial Analysis
- Understand the Power of Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel Master how to use PIVOT TABLE and PIVOT CHART to create Dynamic Reports and Charts
- Working with Images (Pictures, Shapes, Screenshots and Smart Art objects) in Excel
- Using SUB TOTAL tool for creating Subtotals Calculation for grouped Items
- Working with Charts (Column, Pie, Bar, Line Chart and lot more. Editing Charts and working on Chart Designs
- Understand how to handle Large Data, Manipulate, Summarized and Generate Reports
- Understanding Project Evaluation Techniques using Financial Functions (PV, FV, NPV & IRR)
- Creating Sensitivity Analysis using the What-If-Analysis Tools (Goal Seek, Data Table, Solver and Scenarios)
- Working with Logical Functions (IF, AND & OR and NESTING the IF Functions)
- Combining Periodic or Regional Report using Data Consolidation Tool
- Validating and Ensuring data entry correctness using the Data Validation Tools and Rules
- Creating a Simple Dashboard for Data Presentation
- Creating Links to Worksheets and external files using the Hyperlink Tool
- Working with Spark line Chart tool for In-Cell Data Analysis and Presentation
- Introduction to Excel Macros and VBA Automation (Macros Recording, codes, User Form creation, VBA Controls and Objects)
- Case Study: Creating Income & Balance Statements from Raw data & Consolidating yearly reports.
- Working with Names and using names in Formulas
- Working with ranges and creating Tables from range of data
- Understanding data protection in Excel
- Using the Collaboration tools (Comments & Workbook sharing)
- Working with Financial Function - PMT, PPMT & IPMT
- Working with DATE Functions (EOMONTH, TODAY, NOW, NETWORKDAYS, WORKDAY)
- Working with DATABASE Functions (DSUM, DCOUNT, DMIN, DMAX & DAVERAGE)
- Working with SORTING, FILTERING (AutoFilter, CustomFilter etc), and Conditional Formatting Tool.
- Working with External Data (Learn how to input Text File and Data Table from Web into Excel)
- Working with Excel In-built Data Entry Form
- Performing Calculations and consolidating worksheets using 3D Formulas and Functions
- This Course was Created with Microsoft Excel 2016 version. However, participants with Versions 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365 can participate Conveniently.
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required as this course seek to upgrade learners from a beginner level to Advanced users.
- Students more importantly needs the operational knowledge of a Computer System.
The Microsoft Excel course exposes students to all available tools, commands, and Functions in the application. The training is carefully structured to take care of the learning needs of students, who are really yearning to know how to use Excel to carry out tasks in their workplaces. The course is also prepared to help regular users of the application, who want to upgrade their knowledge and upskill.
The Intermediate topics capture the most frequently used command for day to day tasks. The Advanced level is also to help students learn the most advanced formulas, functions, and Tools. The advanced Excel training course builds on the intermediate course and is designed specifically for spreadsheet users who are already proficient and looking to take their skills to an advanced level.
The advanced excel tutorial will help you start a career in the area of data and financial analysis especially in the following fields; investment banking, private equity, corporate development, and equity research. By watching the instructor build all the formulas and functions right on your screen, you can easily pause, replay, and repeat exercises until you have mastered them.
Who this course is for:
- Accountants, Financial Analyst, Data Analyst, Human Resource Managers, Project Managers and Trainers
- Any person who desires to know Microsoft Excel and use it for Day to Day office Task.
- Regular Microsoft Excel users who seek an upgrade.