This is the only course on this platform where you will learn how add-on
What you'll learn
- Be able to build any add-on you want to your existing php codeigniter
- Work as a freelance codeigniter developer
- Learn to use CodeIgniter
- Have a new PHP Skill that would increase income
- Craft a portfolio of web apps to apply for seniour developer jobs
- Students should know CodeIgniter
- Zeal to learn how to create add-on to existing php codeigniter projects
- Computer system - windows/mac
- PHP version 7+ is a must
- There must be an existing project you want to create add-on for
- knowledge of PHP, though not neccessary becase I'll teach you everything you need to know
Hi dear reader and future student, I created this course for those wanting to learn how to make their current codeigniter apps more robust. In this course you will how to implement add-on to your current or future apps but at the same time show you how to add more features.
An add-on is a software extension that adds extra features to a program. It may extend certain functions within the program, add new items to the program's interface, or give the program additional capabilities. For example, Mozilla Firefox, a popular Web browser, supports add-ons such as the Google toolbar, ad blockers, and Web developer tools. Some computer games support add-ons that provide extra maps, new characters, or give the player game-editing capabilities.
Most add-ons are available as self-installing packages. This means the user can simply double-click the add-on package to install the files for the corresponding program. Other add-ons may require the user to manually move files into specific directories. While not all programs support add-ons, many programs are now developed with add-on support, since it provides a simple way for other developers to extend the functions of the program.
From Beginner to Expert CodeIgniter Developer
We know that you’re here because you value your time. If you wanted to watch someone program for hours and hours without explaining what they’re doing, you’d be on elsewhere.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. The course is practical oriented and it is a not waste time course as we learn by practical.
Don’t waste your time
Don’t waste another minute of your precious life on poor quality videos. Or instructors who you can’t understand. Or teachers who have no real world in-person teaching experience. Your time is precious. Take this course and find out why everybody is raving about it.
Sign up today, and look forwards to:
- Building complete add-on features to our standard school management system.
- All the knowledge you need to start building any web app you want
- Challenges and Solutions
- Fast and helpful support if you need anything or have questions
- My great sense of humor.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developer want to learn more about codeigniter
- Beginner Codeigniter developers curious about how to update software and add new extra features with add-on
- Those who want to know how to build an add-on to codeigniter existing project
- Professional who want to add more to their knowledge
- Developers who want to be codeigniter expert.