Learn Microsoft Power BI like a professional! Start from the basics and learn how to create expert level dashboard.
What you'll learn
- Learn to use Power BI for expert level Dashboard designing.
- Get an understanding of data visualization, when which type of Visual we should create.
- Learn Advanced 50 plus DAX Calculations in detail with real time business examples, like CALCULATE, FILTER, ALL, ALLEXCEPT, FILTER ect.
- Create Industry ready Dashboards using Power BI, like Financial Dashboards, Retail, Pharma, Customer Analysis etc.
- Learn Mobile View Dashboard.
- Get the detail understanding of Power BI Services, like scheduling, how to publish data, subscriptions, setting alerts.
- Build a complete understanding of Power BI from ground up!
- Basic Computer knowledge is required.
- Basic understanding of data calculations is plus.
Learn from industry experts & get hands-on training to transform your business.
Become a Power BI expert and learn the employer's most required skill of 2020!
This course will help you to achieve expertise in Business Analytics. This course helps you to build your capability to analyze, visualize and report data by using Microsoft Power BI. This Microsoft Power BI course covers the important tools to monitor business growth and quickly get answers through rich reporting features and interactive dashboards. The course may help you learn to connect and import business data, publish reports, create dashboards, and share with the business users. This course is best suited for Business Intelligence professionals who are required to generate reports and analyze data using Microsoft Power BI.
In this course, we will cover all the topics from Power BI Desktop and Services, including.
- Power BI Desktop for Visualization (50 plus visuals)
- Power Query Editor for Data Transformation
- Data Modeling
- DAX Calculations (50 plus Advanced DAX Calculations)
- Power BI Services
In this course, you will work hands-on multiple case studies from different domains like Finance, Retail, Pharma, and HR.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to become industry ready in Power BI.
- Anyone who want to learn Power BI for Data Science.