Game development made easy. Learn C# with Unity and create your very own racing game.
What you'll learn
- Learn C#, a modern versatile programming language.
- Understand the capabilities of 3D development in Unity.
- Develop strong and transferrable problem solving skills.
- Gain an understanding of the game development process.
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
- A copy of Unity 2019.4 or newer
Learn how to create your very own racing game using Unity, an industry-standard program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to create such game elements as:
- A car controller giving you full arcade-style action
- A full race AI system to challenge your players
- Unlocking tracks over time
- Different types of cars to race against
- Full Track and car selection systems
- Managing Audio Systems
- Designing complete custom tracks
- Full user Interface with interactive menus
- And more...!
Start learning today and let me help you become a game developer!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to create and publish their own games.
- Complete beginners with an interest in learning game development.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.
- People interested in working in the game design industy.
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
- Anyone who wants to make games.