A Complete Guide from A to Z
What you'll learn
- Time-domain Simulation: Transient simulation (.Tran), Initial conditions (.IC), Parameter sweep (.step),
- Measure (.meas), Piecewise Linear Functions (PWL) for voltage source, Arbitrary behavioral voltage (.bv)
- DC operating point (.op), DC sweep (.dc), temperature (.temp), and DC transfer function (.tf)
- Frequency-domain Analysis: Fourier Theorem and Bode Plot, Small-signal transfer function
- Laplace transform, AC analysis (.AC), Laplace transform by Voltage Dependent Source
- Netlist and SPICE syntax
- Import Third-Party Models, Sub-circuit, and Hierarchy
- Worst-case Analysis: Probability distribution in LTspice, Monte Carlo, Worst-case analysis
- Basic knowledge of circuit analysis
- A windows PC with the latest LTspice installed (Sorry! I will NOT use MAC OS in the course)
- On 05/09/2020: The zip file of all source files is updated to include two more missing LTspice files. Thanks to Robert
- On 05/04/2020: Video and Lecture notes of "Fourier Theorem and Bode Plot" is updated to correct a typo. Thanks to Kris
- On 05/04/2020: Lecture note of "types of dc sweep" is updated to correct a few typos. Thanks to Kris for pointing it out
- On 04/15/2020: Fourier Theorem and Bode Plot_update.pdf has been uploaded to correct some reference links on the slides
- On 03/03/2020: Videos are available in 1080p resolution.
- On 03/03/2020: A typo in DC transfer function (.tf) slides is fixed. Thanks to Zhengzhong Zhao for pointing it out
- On 01/07/2020: A new lecture about "Display op in transient simulation" is created
- On 12/03/2019: The voltage pulse setup is updated according to the latest LTspice requirement: Lec 6 - Transient simulation (.Tran)
- On 08/31/2019: A typo is corrected in both video and slides: Lec 17 - Small-signal transfer function and Laplace transform.
- LTspice tutorial that covers the most commonly used functions: such as transient, AC analysis, dc transfer functions, Laplace transform, sub-circuit, worst-case analysis, and more
- Well-prepared and self-explanatory slides in PDF are downloadable. Use it as good reference for your daily work.
- LTspice source files are downloadable. Run and see results in seconds.
- All materials are based on the windows PC! Sorry Mac OS users!!
- Anyone who is interested in LTspice
- College students in electrical engineering
- Electrical engineers at all levels
- Who really want to put "LTspice" in Resume