The Complet Machine Learning and Support Vector Machine Course for Beginners in 2020
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of Machine Learning
- Learn basics of Discriminative Learning
- Learn basics of Linear Discriminants
- Learn basics of Support Vector Machine (SVM)
- Learn basics of sparsity of SVM and comparison with logistic regression
- Learn Data Normalization/scaling using python
- Learn Data Visualization using python
- Learn removing/replacing missing values in data using python
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
- Use SciKit-Learn for SVM using titanic data set
- Learn how to implement SVM on any data set Learn the maths behind SVM (Optional)
- No prior knowledge or experience needed. Only a passion to be successful!
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Machine Learning expert!
Are you ready to train your machine like a father trains his son!
A breakthrough in Machine Learning would be worth ten Microsofts." -Bill Gates
There are lots of courses and lectures out there regarding Support Vector Machine. This course is different!
This course is truly a step-by-step. In every new tutorial we build on what had already learned and move one extra step forward and then we assign you a small task that is solved in the beginning of next video.
We start by teaching the theoretical part of concept and then we implement everything as it is practically using python
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to train your machine such that your machine starts learning just like human and based on that learning, your machine starts making predictions as well!
We’ll be using python as programming language in this course which is the hottest language nowadays if we talk about machine leaning. Python will be taught from very basic level up to advanced level so that any machine learning concept can be implemented.
We’ll also learn various steps of data preprocessing which allows us to make data ready for machine learning algorithms.
We’ll learn all general concepts of machine learning overall which will be followed by the implementation of one of the most important ML algorithms “Support Vector Machine”. Each and every concept of SVM will be taught theoretically and will be implemented using python.
Machine learning has been ranked one of the hottest jobs on Glassdoor and the average salary of a machine learning engineer is over $110,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Machine Learning is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world's most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or even those who know nothing about ML and SVM!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Machine Learning courses that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 11 hours of HD video lectures divided into 70+ small videos and detailed code notebooks for every lecture this is one of the most comprehensive course for Logistic regression and machine learning on Udemy!
This course is really special for you because we are teaching everything from absolute beginning and for those who wants to go an extra mile and wants to learn maths behind SVM, there is a special gift for those people as well.
We'll teach you how to program with Python, how to use it for data preprocessing and SVM! Here are just a few of the topics that we will be learning:
Programming with Python
NumPy with Python for array handling
Using pandas Data Frames to handle Excel Files
Use matplotlib for data visualizations
Data Pre processing
Machine Learning concepts, including:
- Model fitting
- Model Validation
- Data snooping
- Data encoding
SVM from absolute scratch using NumPy
Implementing SVM on different data sets
Learning mathematics behind SVM (optional)
and much, much more!
Enroll in the course and become a data scientist today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to learn how to program in Python for Machine Learning
- This course is for you if you want to make a predictive analysis model
- This course is for you if you are tired of Machine Learning courses that are too complicated and expensive
- This course is for you if you want to learn Python by doing
- This course if for someone who is curious to learn the maths behind SVM since this course also contains an optional part for mathematics as well
- This course is for someone who want to learn Logistic regression from zero to hero
- This course is for someone who is absolute beginner and have very little idea of machine learning