Learn Modeling of Static & Dynamic Systems, Stability,Time & Frequency Domain Analysis, Bode & Nyquist plots, Root Locus
What you'll learn
- To understand and differentiate the basics of linear time-invariant control system.
- To understand and analyze time response of first and second order control systems for different standard test signals.
- To perform frequency domain analysis of linear control system using bode plot and nyquist stability criterion
- To understand and analyze feedback characteristics of linear control system to reduce the disturbance.
- The fundamental concepts of Control systems and mathematical modelling of the system.
- To understand and analyze the stability of LTI systems in Time Domain and Frequency Domain.
- To draw the Root Locus of First and Second order systems.
- To understand and analyze the state space analysis.
- Basic Signal Representations.
- Algebraic Mathematics .
- Transforms (Lapalce and Fourier).
This course gives the easy understanding of open-loop system and closed-loop systems. This course deals with transfer functions of the system from block diagram representation, signal flow graph representation and electrical systems.
- Time domain analysis explains the time responses like transient and study state responses.
- Root locus explains system performance with different system gains.
- Frequency Domain analysis deals with frequency responses using Bode Plot, Polar Plot and Nyquist Plot.
- Study state analysis deals with stability of multiple input and multiple output (MIMO) systems and dynamic systems.
- Define and explain feedback and feed-forward control architecture and learn the importance of robustness, stability and performance in control design.
- Electrical, Communication, Instrumentation Students.
- Who are seeking to learn to design automatic control electrical systems.
- GATE, PSU Aspirants and for all competitive exams related to electronics.