Twelve full-length model essay walkthroughs looking at all the question types (Academic and GT) of IELTS Writing Task 2.
What you'll learn
- NEW FOR 2020: Live Monthly IELTS Writing Classes - Free!
- Understand the best way of formatting essays according to their question type
- Use a wider range of collocations and expressions related to different topics
- Save more time in the exam by learning a variety of time-saving techniques
- Learn a number of ways of linking ideas together with transitional language
- Discover how a number of complex grammatical constructions can be used
- Learn the precise process for writing a high-scoring essay in IELTS Writing Task 2
- Feel much more confident about tackling any question that comes up in the IELTS Writing exam
- To make the most out of this course, you should also watch the original 'Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2' course
- You should already have a general understanding of the IELTS exam
- You should already have an understanding of the different types of questions in IELTS Writing Task 2
**NEW: Free Monthly IELTS Writing Live Classes For All Students**
Sign up and open the bonus lecture (final lecture) to book your spot!
This course is absolutely engaging and incredibly structured. I was able to follow through the meticulous explanations and reasoning while doing the exercise, which helped me tremendously during the IELTS writing exam... I scored 8.5 in writing using the strategies and planning taught by you. Thank you very much for an incredible course.
Do you struggle to think of ideas when you sit down to write your IELTS Writing Task 2 essay?
When ideas do finally appear, is it a challenge for you to develop these ideas coherently and cohesively?
Do you sometimes fail to address all elements of the task, only noticing your error once you've finished?
Are you someone who is comfortable with English in general, but can't 'find the right words' when it comes to writing an essay?
If so, then this course might be for you.
'Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2 (Band 9 Model Answers)' takes all the advice and guidance offered in 'Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2' (3,500+ 5-star reviews) and applies it to twelve separate essays.
In this course, there are two complete walkthroughs for essays according to each of the four question types, along with two walkthroughs for essays which do not neatly fall into these question type categories and two essays completed during my monthly live classes. All together, this makes a total of twelve complete walkthroughs of Band 9 essays.
Each of the essays focuses on a different topic (including technology, work, culture and education among many others), helping you to generate ideas about a variety of fields and boost your range of topic-related vocabulary. The course applies to both the Academic and General Training modules
Over the course of around 40 minutes, I will take you through the process of how to approach the question, plan your essay, write your introduction, develop your ideas in your body paragraphs, and close with a strong conclusion, all with a range of complex grammar and sophisticated vocabulary. And with 12 model answers to go through, this gives you over 9 hours of video content!
There are also exercises to complete after the end of every walkthrough that will give you the chance to consolidate the new topic-related collocations, academic vocabulary and cohesive language you have learnt.
This course works best as an 'accompaniment' to your main writing studies. In other words, to make the most out of this Model Answers course, it is strongly recommended for you to go through the original 'Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2' course before beginning as all of the essays here rely on the strategies, techniques and guidance taught in that course.
However, you can still benefit a lot from these model answers if you take the two courses at the same time.
This has been one of the most requested video courses from my 35,000+ Udemy students, and I'm really excited to be sharing it with you now. So let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone aiming to score a band 6.5 or above in the IELTS Writing exam
- Anyone who is struggling to write coherent, well-organised essays in IELTS Writing Task 2