This path is designed to help you build expert-level data prep, analysis and visualization skills using Tableau Desktop and Tableau Prep.
Our Intro to Tableau Desktop course is designed to get you up and running with the Tableau Desktop platform. You'll learn how to connect and transform datasets, explore sorting, filtering and grouping tools, define custom calculations and parameters, and tie everything together with dynamic, interactive dashboards.
From there we'll introduce Tableau Prep, and explore tools for combining, shaping, and cleaning raw data for analysis. You'll learn how to connect and configure sources, group, split and clean data, create custom LOD and analytic calculations, and use tools to join, aggregate and transform tables.
Finally we'll dive into advanced, expert-level visualization topics in Tableau Desktop, ranging from data relationships and advanced calculations to predictive analytics and dynamic design techniques.
This path features hands-on, project-based assignments and case studies, designed to help you build job-ready business intelligence skills with Tableau.
Whether you’re an aspiring BI professional or just looking to take your Tableau skills to the next level, this path is for you.
WHICH COURSES ARE INCLUDED?
- Intro to Tableau Desktop
- Intro to Tableau Prep
- Advanced Tableau Desktop
- Tableau users who want to develop expert-level skills
- BI professionals looking to solve complex cases or advanced analyses
- Anyone seeking to master one of the world's most popular BI tools
- Tableau Public (free) or Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Prep (free 14-day trial then $70/mo)
- Experience with analytics tools or BI platforms a plus, but not required