Beginner to Intermediate Level - Pass Your Microsoft Technology Associate Database Exam
What you'll learn
- Understand how SQL data is stored
- Know how to create and manipulate tables
- Create Stored Procedures and Functions
- Understand Normalization
- Be able to backup and restore a database
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (Download a Free Trial)
If you have always wanted to learn about SQL databases but didn't know where to start this course is for you.
We start at the very basics and walk you through all the configurations step-by-step. You learn:
- How data is stored in tables
- Understand Relational Database Concepts
- Understand Tables and How to Create Them
- Insert, Delete and Update Data
- Database Security Concepts
- Database Backups and Restore
This is your first step to becoming a database engineer. It leads to the MCSA or MCSE Data Platform certifications.
The course is delivered by Microsoft Expert Toby Lawrence who has taught thousands of students from all over the world on Microsoft subjects.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn the basics of Microsoft SQL Server
- Anyone who wants to pass the Microsft Technology Associate Exam - Database
- Anybody who wants to work as a database engineer