Release New Production Versions of Your Xamarin App Quickly and Easy Using Azure DevOps Pipelines (CI/CD)
What you'll learn
- Automate release of your Xamarin apps - Save yourself from boring, manual work
- Build app and run tests on every code change - Production-ready app on every commit
- Use Azure DevOps to build CI/CD process - Free tool you can use to automate Xamarin app release
- Knowledge of Git is required
- Some experience with Xamarin Forms is needed
- MacOS is required if you want to sign and distribute iOS applications
How much time do you spend every time you need to release a new version of your Xamarin app? Is it minutes, hours, or days?
To release the Xamarin.iOS project, you need to:
- build the app
- test to make sure it works properly
- create an IPA file, and make sure it works properly
- upload it manually to the AppStore...
But what if there was a way to run this process automatically? Without you having to bother with all mentioned above?
Wouldn't that be great?
QA gets the beta version, they approve it, and the version is automatically released to production every single time.
Luckily, this is possible.
Enter Azure DevOps.
Enter "Mobile DevOps: Release Xamarin Apps Automatically" course.
In the "Mobile DevOps: Release Xamarin Apps Automatically" course, I'm going to show you how to quickly and easily set up the automated build and release process, that will:
- Build both iOS and Android versions of your Xamarin app AUTOMATICALLY every time there is a change
- Run tests on every build, so that those sneaky bugs don't end up in the production
- Continuously release BETA VERSIONS to your QA team, without you having to do anything about it
- And finally, how to push QA-approved versions of your Xamarin app directly to the APP STORES, much faster than before. So that customers can sooner enjoy your new features!
I'm going to guide you step-by-step through the whole process, from start to finish. In a clear, and easy to understand way, you are going to learn how to set up your own release process, that will save you hours and hours of manual work in the years to come.
"Mobile DevOps: Release Xamarin Apps Automatically" course comes with 30 days money-back guarantee. If you don't like this course, just request a refund.
No hard feelings. My goal is to make you a happy Xamarin developer who will know how to use Azure DevOps, so you can actually make the app build and release phases an easier process.
With all that being said, click the enroll button and I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Xamarin developers who want to automate release process
- Developers interested how to use Azure Devops to automatically build and release applications
- You don't have to know anything about DevOps - that's why this course is here