Detailed step-by-step guide to Classes, Interfaces and many other OOP Concepts - Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
What you'll learn
- Understand and Implement The Best Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Practices
- Write Better and Cleaner Code
- Understand Fields & Properties, The relationship between them and the tidbits of Properties
- Create Constructors, Constructors Chaining, Automated Constructors and more
- The .this and .base keywords, what is their purpose, when, why and how to use them
- Namespaces and how they help us organize our code better
- Implementing the 5 Access Modifiers
- Understand the Concept behind the 4 Pillars of Object Oriented Programming
- Inheritance, Base and Derived Classes
- Abstraction, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, when to use which and what is the difference between them
- Encapsulation or how to hide your code
- Polymorphism, write less and more optimized code
- Cohesion & Coupling
- Many, many Quality Code Tips and Guidelines throughout the course
- Students MUST have Coding Experience, Preferably with C# (other languages like Java are ok)
- Experience with Visual Studio - Creating new solutions, projects, files. The course provides tutorials.
- Visual Studio Installed on your PC (the course has tutorial)
This course will lay the foundations of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in your mind, allowing you to progress to more systematic and cleaner Programming methods.
The course is aimed at students who have at least some coding experience, preferably with C# (but Java or any other similar language is also acceptable).
There are so many things that you will learn in this course, some of the most noted ones are:
- What is an object and a class
- What is object oriented programming
- Class Constructors
- Should you or should you not use the "this" keyword
- Fields and Properties
- Different ways in which Properties can be used
- Const and Readonly constants, the difference between them and how to use them
- Static Fields and Static (Singleton) Classes
- Access Modifiers
- The 4 Pillars of Object Oriented Programming - Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism
- Many, many quality code guidelines
There are tons and tons of tutorials on Youtube, so why would you have to pay for this course?
The answer is very simple, in this course you will get every single lecture systemized in such way, that it ensures smooth transition between the previous and the following topic. Guaranteeing great learning experience.
There are no stones left unturned, everything is explained in great detail (but not too much, that would be boring )
The video lectures in the course are produced with the highest possible audio and video quality. No static noises to disturb you while you watch the videos, no blurry images, everything is crystal clear with crisp audio!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn Object Oriented Programming and take their coding skills to the next level
- Anyone who wants to refresh their knowledge about Object Oriented Programming
- Anyone who has interest in the field