Learn most common Hacking techniques to be ready for rooting boxes
What you'll learn
- Practical ethical hacking and penetration testing skills
- Website Penetration Testing
- Kali Linux
- System Hacking
- Common services enumeration
- Privilege Escalation
- Being Eager to Learn
- Having a computer capable of running a virtual machine
Welcome to this course of Penetration Testing and Hacking.
In this course you will learn techniques , tips and tricks for common things you can encounter while doing a pentest. You will learn about gathering information about nowadays most used services, different types of vulnerabilities and how to exploit them, and techniques for leveraging your privileges once you have compromised a machine.
This material can also be applicable to CTF platforms such as Tryhackme and Hackthebox and security certifications such as OSCP.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in hacking and cybersecurity
- IT lovers
- Students who would like to play CTF
- Students who are preparing for security certifications such as OSCP