Course to Bring design and concept to real robots
What you'll learn
- 3D modeling
- 3D designing of Mobile Robot
- HARDWARE C geared motors with Encoders
- HARDWARE :Esp-32 Development board
- HARDWARE :Lipo Battery 12V
- HARDWARE :3D printer if possible
- HARDWARE :Jumper Wires
- Basic c++ Requirements
- Basic Electronics Understanding
3D printing the robots filled with arduino programming is the perfect way of doing robotics for researchers. Fusion 360 is used in this course as it provides free educational license .
This course encapsulates the approach to completely build a robot for projects with the following stages .
- Create a Design according to verbal problem.
- Convert design to 3D model in Fusion 360
- Construct the Robot ( the awesome looking part.
1 - Differential Drive Robot.
2 - Line Following Robot.
3 - Self balancing Robot.
You will learn how to properly take care of electronics parts and arrange them with concern to stable body design.
Who this course is for:
- Robotics Hobbyists
- College Students