This course will show you a complete picture of modern day android development.
What you'll learn
- You will have depth knowledge on modern android development
- Be able to use modern libraries android has to offer
- Architect the code properly with readability and maintainability on mind
- Basic programming skills
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Basic Kotlin
User Interface: UI Elements such as TextView, ImageView, EditText, CardView and so on
Navigation: Navigation Component, FragmentManager
UI Components: Activity & Fragments
Permissions: Handling Normal permission and Dangerous Permissions
Architecture Components: Room, ViewModel, LiveData
Libraries you will learn to use: Glide, OkHttp Client, Dagger, Moshi
Architecture patterns: Dependency Injection, Uni-Directional Data Flow, MVVM
Coroutines: Basic Kotlin intro, coroutines and scopes
Android has been around for so long now. However, although as old it may sound, the development within Android has drastically shifted from what it was before. New concepts have emerged, new way of doing things have emerged, and the industry has moved to more standard way of doing Android. Some Android libraries now have been de-facto standard and overall, they help make your app development more maintainable, faster and right.
With just few hours of video, this course packages almost everything you need to know about android for your professional career. It starts with very basic android development, but then quickly jumps into the concepts that are essential to use in our daily development life.
Do let me know of any questions you may have and I am happy to help you advance your Android career.
Who this course is for:
- Programmer with an interest to develop android
- Android programmer wanting to improve their knowledge on different concepts
- Android developer who wants a crash course of current android development status