Become a Pro in the Complete Aided Designing Process - From 2D Technical Drawing to 3D Model
What you'll learn
- Learn to create CAD model in faster and productive manner
- Two Dimensional and Three Dimensional Modelling
- Solid and Surface Modelling
- Learn Numerical Simulations with CAD Model
- Creating CAD models for Automotive, Ship building, Aerospace, Mechanical and many other technical industries
- Knowledge of computers (basic level)
- Any version of Creo Parametric installed in the Computer
- No previous knowledge of Computer Aided Designing
Do you want to create your own design models?
From the comfort of your home, at your own pace, without attending classes, or push your way through endless textbooks/online guides… Then boom! you are at the right place
Even if you have NO knowledge about Designing… this course will make you learn to understand and get trained with all the tools to build your Imagination into a 3D-Model.
With knowledge of Creo Parametric, you can generate the broadest range of powerful yet flexible 3D CAD models.
The course includes hours and hours of HD video tutorials which will be regularly updated.
You will learn to create SAMPLE MODELS ranging from simple to complex levels…
What’s after you design the model?
Probably Numerical Simulation!
you will apparently learn to perform Numerical Simulation to investigate the functionality of the design/model.
Additionally, from this course, you'll learn and get acquainted with ANSYS software for Numerical Simulation, ORIGIN software for data analysis, Tecplot 360 for results, and visualization.
You will find videos in the course specially created for making you understand these!
SO, CREATE A CAD MODEL, IMPORT IT INTO THE ANSYS SOFTWARE AND ANALYZE THE FINDINGS...
By the end of this course, you will be confident in creating your own CAD model.
The complete package will give you an opportunity to understand the methodology followed by the research organizations in developing novel designs.
MAKING YOU AN EXPERT AND A PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER
Sign up today, and here’s what you’ll get:
· Over 15+ hours of HD 1080p video content (will be updated frequently)
· All the knowledge you need to start building any DESIGN you can dream of
· 500 dollars’ worth of design assets
· Assistance for your research
· The world's best course on CREO PARAMETRIC that you can buy.
You do not need to have any prerequisites for completing this course, we will teach you everything from the scratch
Rookie to Pro in CAD Modeling
By the end of this course you will be familiar with these concepts:
· Creo Parametric Basic Modelling Process
· Understanding Solid Modelling concepts
· Understanding Feature-Based Concepts
· Understanding Parametric Concepts
· Understanding Creo Parametric Interface
· Selecting & Editing of Geometry, Features, Models
· Creating Sketcher Geometry & using Sketcher Tools
· Using Sketches & Datum Features
· Creating Extrudes, Revolves, and Ribs
· Creating Holes, Shells, Draft & Patters
· Creating Rounds, Chamfer
· Advanced Selection, Creating Sweeps and Blends
· Sweeps with Variable Sections
· Helical Sweeps & Swept Blends
· Groups Copy Mirrors
· Measuring, Inspecting Models
· Creating Surface Models, Flexible Modelling
· Creating Boundary Blends
· And Many significant tools
Don't waste another minute of your precious life on poor quality videos on YouTube. Or instructors with accents you can't understand. Or teachers who have no real-world in-person teaching experience. Your learning and your time's worth more than that.
As you sit there contemplating the sea of different courses, you'll realize that there's no reason to deliberate. The best course is right in front of your eyes.
I am looking forward to Teaching you all About the PTC CREO PARAMETRIC
Who this course is for:
- Students who wants to add a technical skill in their Curriculum Vitae
- Graduates willing to start a career in design engineering
- Professional engineers who wish to enhance their product designing skills in Creo Parametric
- Individuals who wish to showcase their imagination into a CAD model