In this course, you will learn how to develop web applications with React JS and Bootstrap and decent number of librarie
What you'll learn
- React JS
- How to use Bootstrap in React Projects
- React Hooks (basics)
- Email JS library
- React-Particles-JS Library
- How to use Framer-Motion Library to create the animations in ReactJS projects
- React-Hook-Form library
- React-Countup libray to create counters in React
- React-Scroll library
- React-Share library to create social media share buttons
- Swiper library to build dynamic sliders
- Vivus library to create animated SVG's
DescriptionHi, my name is Andrey Dovganyuk and I'll gonna be your instructor in this exciting course, where we'll gonna build your professional portfolio.
The technologies we'll gonna be using is React JS and Bootstrap.
So for who this course is for and what you'll gonna learn during this course and what you'll need to know to feel comfortable in this course?!
If you learned some basics of React and want to move to an advanced level then this course is for you.
If you start thinking about the job as React JS Developer then you need a professional portfolio, where you can tell the HR manager or your potential clients about yourself, skills, show your resume and the projects you have been done, and so on.
So what you'll learn in this project?!
You'll learn how to create React components, the basic understanding of how to use react hooks to manipulate the state in functional components, how to use react-router to browse between the components, how to install the packages with Node Package Manager and import those packages into the project, how to create animations in React, how to build fully functional contact form with validation to receive email from your potential clients to your email provider and of course how to build React mobile-friendly applications.
So what do you need to know to enroll in this course?!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who want to step out from beginner level to advance one in React JS Development. Also, this course is for those who want to find a job as React JS Developer or find clients to work for, but do not have yet a Portfolio built with React JS and Bootstrap.