Learn React Native from scratch. Use React Native to build iOS and Android Apps and dive deeper into React Native
What you'll learn
- Set up our virtual environment
- Install React-Native dependencies for MAC and Windows
- Run Android and IOS simulator
- JSX syntax and expressions
- ES6 syntax
- See the content on the simulator
- Styling with React-Native and flex-box rules
- Send an HTTP request to a remote API
- State ve Props systems
- Reusable components
- Reach another app on the phone from the React-Native app
- Learn React Native from scratch
- No prior React and React-Native knowledge
- Basic ES6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React Native
- Computer with access to the internet
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Welcome to React Native: Learn React Native With Hands-On Practices course.
In the course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don't have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and iOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer.
Later on the course, we are going to learn the basics of React. JSX, 'props system' and 'state system' are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course.
We'll be creating nice-looking reusable components. So you will be able to use this reusable component on your own future projects.On
In this course, I explained all the complex topics in very detail but by making them simpler which I believe will help you a lot. I used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice looking mobile application.
At the end of the course you will learn;
- Basics of React and React-Native libraries,
- How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application,
- How to use the flex-box system,
- How to create reusable components,
- To reach another app on the device from our app and
- Creating your own mobile app is going to be clear for you.
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned instructors' expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn React Native
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the React and hungry to learn more.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to learn React and React-Native
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS
- People who are willing to make a career in the application world