Creating a real e-commerce Web API.
What you'll learn
- Build a database and stored procedures in Sql management studio.
- Build a full Web API application with .net core using Dapper , Json & C#.
- Build an example to sell used products.
- This application will contain all actions you need like register a user, reset the password, verify your email, control you selling etc.
- After this course you will be able to build a real Web API application.
- Basic knowledge in SQL, C#.
- Basic Knowledge in Rest API concept.
SQL Server Management Studio.
Advantages of this course :
- Learning in real app, where we design an API that meets business objectives.
Such way is considered to be a highly important learning process. Besides, it equips you with a knowledge that can be easily extended and integrated.
- Building Database first, this approach give the developer a lot of advantages like protect you from losing data, and easier to write SQL commands.
And the most famous advantage of knowing C# is the expanded wideness to make mobile applications, web applications, games and more.
- Using Asp.Net Core, a free and open-source web framework developed by Microsoft. This framework allows us to include packages in our application which make it faster.
- Using Dapper, that is a tool which maps your database directly with C# objects. Fast in performance with fewer line of code.
Who this course is for:
- For student who wants to build a real ASP. NET CORE Web API in a simple, quick and professional way.
- For students who know that dapper is more faster than entity framework.
- For students who know that learning in workshops and full featured examples is more efficient than using a small examples for every single concept.