Learn how to build RTC applications using Socket.IO, MongoDB and React JS
What you'll learn
- Basics of Socket IO library
- Understand Socket IO Server and Client APIs
- Understand the problems which you will face while building RTC applications and solutions for each problem
- Database communication using Socket IO
- How to broadcast messages when data is updated out of Socket IO applications
- Learning Server and Client side Socket IO APIs by build number of applications using Express JS framework and React JS library
- Use RxJS Observable in React JS
- How to display KPI chart
- Good knowledge of React JS and should have experience of building REST APIs using Express framework
- Basic understanding of Bootstrap framework [Optional]
Have you ever thought of building real-time communication applications for your clients or in your organization? Are you tired of writing the same old long polling logic to get the updates from your databases? Do you want to share live updates of the data across two or more than two applications? Do you work with live stocks or tweets kind of applications?
As you know our clients or customers would like to get quick and live updates of the information like stocks, currencies, the sales data, tweets etc. Or they want to build live collaborative applications for the customers/in-house projects. This is where we can think of Real-time Communication and we can achieve that using one of the most popular library Socket.IO. Easy to learn and easy to implement.
This course is a complete hands-on course where we will take few real-time scenarios and develop several applications step-by-step. At the end of this course, you will have better understanding of Socket.IO library and you will be able use this library to build RTC applications. We will build several client application using React JS library along with RxJS Observable.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Real-time communication using Socket IO library to enable various scenarios in their applications
- Students who want to understand why, where and how to use Socket IO library using various examples