The complete GPS Master class - Novice to Professional
What you'll learn
- 1. We will learn about ESP32 and its detailed specifications.
- 2. We will get to know about the module power requirement and the general-purpose input-output functionality.
- 3. Thereafter we will learn how to test whether the new ESP32 is working perfectly or not. So that you can always get a replacement before implementing it in the project.
- 4. We will then come to know about the OLED display and its working principle.
- 5. Going ahead we will learn how to assemble the OLED display with the ESP32 module and program the same as per our requirement.
- 6. We will then get to know about the GPS module and how to test the same using multiple software applications.
- 7. Further, we will get to know about the project concept and the working principle of the GPS.
- 8. We will then learn about the IoT concept and the dashboard to be used for the project development.
- 9. Thereafter we will gather the list of complete hardware modules to be used for the project development.
- 10. We will then understand the circuit diagram and install the required library for the successful execution of the program.
- 11. Going ahead we will understand the final source code of the project step by step.
- 12. Finally, we will configure the IoT dashboard so that we can track the real-time location on the google map.
- Basic knowledge of programming
Hello Everyone, I would like to introduce you to a brand new online course “Real-time vehicle tracking system using ESP32”.
I have always been a firm believer in learning by doing and in this course, you will learn what you need to know by hands-on experience. You don’t need any special knowledge except basic computer skills to get started with the course. Every one of you comes from a different background and hence the course is crafted from basic to advanced level with minute details in every lecture.
The course is divided into 6 sections. In the first section, you will learn about ESP32, its detailed specifications, module and power requirements, and the GPIO pin structure and functionality.
In the second section, we will understand how to test the newly received ESP32 out of the box. We will learn about the IDE and the required driver for interfacing. This will help us to make sure that our hardware module is working fine before implementing it in the project.
Testing each module separately will give you clarity about each hardware component's functionality and the working principle. So in the third section, we will learn about the OLED display. We will get to know how to install the required driver, and program the display as per our need.
The fourth section begins with the testing of the GPS module right out of the box using two different software applications before implementing it in the real-time project development. You will learn how to set up the GPS environment, satellite tracking, NMEA data, etc.
In the fifth section, we will get to know about the project concept and how to implement the same. We will understand the circuit diagram step by step and then proceed further with the installation of the required library for the successful execution of the project. Thereafter we will understand about the IoT and feasible dashboard to be used in the project. This will help us to remotely access the current location of the vehicle and track the same on the google map.
Finally, In the sixth section, we will understand the source code of the vehicle tracking system. The source code has been explained in a stepwise manner to avoid any further confusion. Thereafter we will proceed with the installation and configuration of the IoT dashboard which will help us to remotely track the real-time location of the running vehicle.
All the lectures contain English subtitles for clear and better understanding. If you face any technical issues, please post your query in the question and answer section and I will get back to you within 1 business day.
At the end of the course, you will have a solid foundation on ESP32, OLED display, GPS module, etc. So apart from building this project, you will also find it easy to build any other project of your choice.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to build a real-time vehicle tracking system from scratch
- Anyone who wants to know how C++ language is implemented in programming
- Anyone who has a desire to build a real-time project