Crack any interview related to Regular Expressions (Regex) with 165+ coding exercises asked in fortune 1000 companies.
What you'll learn
- Regular Expressions(regex) is undeniably a must have skill for any programming enthusiast who wants to make it big in the IT industry.
- Current industry interviews related advanced coding exercises.
- This course will help you to crack any interview round where this topic is asked.
- Compiled and presented in the simplest of ways for you to understand and grasp the concepts quickly and logically.
- 165+ hands on examples; Each example has logical questioning along with their apt explanation.
- Once you are thorough with the concept; take the coding exercises to master your skills.
- Ask me anything related to regex in the Q&A section and I’ll be happy to help you anytime.
When I started teaching regular expression (regex or regexp), there were no sufficient resources! Being in this industry for almost 23 years now, and after exploring an ocean of digital content, I must say - Regex needs to be explained in a more simplified way.
Let’s discuss and understand a concept which is very important in the present scenario. I’ve seen students and even working professionals getting confused with the basic concepts of Regex. Having said that, I must also mention that Regular expression (regex) can be overwhelming sometimes. It is imperative for you to grasp the core concepts thoroughly at your own pace.
This is where my course will help you to clear your concepts by understanding the fundamentals the way they should be understood. The course will guide and help you in a step by step way to apply regex techniques and reach the desired solution. I have used more than 165+ coding examples to explain the concepts and included advanced level interview questions asked by companies. I will teach from scratch and bring you up to the level of an expert - Guaranteed!
Connect with me if you have any questions/concerns/doubts and I’ll be happy to help you become better at programming. Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- Developers and Programmers who want to learn and apply Regular Expression (regex) for validations as well as other functionalities.
- Any student from beginner to expert level.