REST API Design - Swagger/Open API, API Development - Spring Boot, API Management - Apigee, JWT,Spring Security, Testing
What you'll learn
- Learn about REST API Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Security and Management.
- API Development and Testing (Unit and Integration) using Spring Boot
- API Management using Google's Apigee API Gateway
- API Security using JWT (JSON Web Tokens) and Spring Security
- Real time usecase and project development
- Implementing non-functional requirements
- Handling RDBMS table relationship in using Spring Data JPA
- REST API Design documentation using Swagger/Open API 3.0
- Curiosity to learn and grow!!
- Nothing needed to learn about API Design and Management.
- A PC and Admin rights to install software
- For development and testing require knowledge on basic java and preferably Spring
Learn about API Design, Security, Development, Testing and Management. This course teaches:
1. How to analyze and design API, then document API design using Swagger/Open API 3.0.
2. REST API history and basics
3. REST API Design Best Practices and Design Standards
4. REST API development using Sprint Boot.
5. Writing Unit tests and Integration tests using JUnit, Mockito combined is a Spring Boot application.
5. Handling RDBMS table relationships using Spring Data JPA.
6. API security aspects like Authentication, Authorization and SSO using JWT.
7. Implementing above security concepts using Spring Security and Spring Boot
8. Implementing Non-Functional requirements like logging, tracing, request validation, unit testing, etc.
9. And then finally learn about API Management using Apigee API Management Platform
This course has a lot of practice quizzes and assignment to help you learn better!
I have done live coding as you will do in your project.
Who this course is for:
- Students curious about REST API real time hands on experience from Analysis to Design to Development to Security to Management
- Who want to learn REST API Development using Spring Boot.
- Student who want to learn about REST API Security using Spring Security and JWT
- Students who want to learn API Management using Apigee API Management platform
- Students who want to learn about writing API Unit and Integration tests specially using Spring Boot
- Student who want to learn about Swagger/Open API 3.0