Salesforce integration for admins. Schedule automated data manipulation tasks using salesforce Command line interface
What you'll learn
- Data Loader Command Line
- Scheduling of data loader through command line
- Automate Salesforce Data Import/Export
- Batch File With Windows Command-Line Interface
- Data Loader CLI
- Setting up data loader for Auto Processes
- Salesforce Integration
- Basic understanding of salesforce data loader
Want to learn how to integrate with Salesforce using Data loader Command Line Interface (CLI).
Data Loader is a client application for the bulk import or export of data. Use it to insert, update, delete, or export Salesforce records.
You can use Data Loader in two different ways:
- User interface—When you use the user interface, you work interactively to specify the configuration parameters, CSV files used for import and export, and the field mappings that map the field names in your import file with the field names in Salesforce.
- Command line (Windows only)—When you use the command line, you specify the configuration, data sources, mappings, and actions in files. This enables you to set up Data Loader for automated processing.
The course is made very concisely keeping in mind that all the relevant information regarding salesforce CLI is covered. The Salesforce CLI course will help in creating various automation processes on the platform. This course is not a power-point presentation but its a complete hands -on course so you can learn by doing.
At the end of the course you will be able to solve complex business integration use cases using the data loader command line. The course will give you knowledge and hands on experience on Salesforce data loader and CLI which is needed to integrate and schedule batch jobs from salesforce. I am updating and will keep adding new content in this course regularly.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn integration through data loader CLI
- Students who want to automate batch import/export/upsert/delete
- Salesforce admins/developers