COPA Planning, COGS Split, Price Variance Split, COPA Derivation,Top Down Distribution,COPA Realignment, Report Painter.
What you'll learn
- Students will able to get Knowledge of SAP COPA S4 HANA 1909
- Basic Knowledge of Finance and Costing topics.
- For Understanding of Product Costing Flow - Please refer my earlier Course "SAP CO Product Costing-By Order Scenario in S4 HANA 1909"
1. Creating Characteristics and Value Fields
2. Maintaining an Operating Concern .
3. Valuation Strategies design for Standard Costing and for COPA Planning.
4. CO-PA Planning - Design KEPM Frame work
5. Working with Valuation Methods; Material Cost Estimates
6. Flows of Actual Values: Transferring Actual Data into CO-PA
7. Transfer of Billing Documents
8. Define a PA Transfer Structure for Settlement
9. Direct Posting from FI : FI PA Transfer Structure.
10. Settlement of Production Variances
11. Define Characteristic Derivation/ COPA Derivation rule Configuration and Testing:
12. Top-Down Distribution explanation and Testing :
13. COPA : Realignments:
14. COGS Splitting : Configuration and Testing
15. Price Difference (Production Variance ) Splitting : Configuration and Testing
16. CO-PA Reporting: Report Painter design, Profitability Report and KE30 Report Execution.
Who this course is for:
- CPA , CMA , ACCA , CA , MBA , M Com,B Com students and Professionals, SAP FICO Consultants and End Users.