Use the UI5 framework, SAP Web IDE, and SAP Fiori Launchpad to build and run enterprise-level web applications
What you'll learn
- Use SAP Web IDE and SAP Fiori 3.0 Launchpad
- Use OData service v4 and v2 in UI5 applications
- JSON Model, Resource Model, and Data binding
- Routing & Navigation and Device API in UI5
- Create SAP Fiori 3.0 Launchpad on SAP Cloud Platform
- Auto Datatype Detection, Action and Function binding with OData v4 in UI5 application
- Deploy UI5 application to SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Gateway System
- Deploy UI5 application to non-SAP environment
- A computer has Internet access
- Chrome web browser
- Basic knowledge about programming language
- Adapt bottom-up teaching approach
- Teach you to think in terms of UI5
- Use up-to-date development process and tools (XML view, SAP Web IDE, SAP Cloud Platform)
- Downloadable source code on Github (constant update)
- Use the latest UI5 release 1.71.x and SAP Fiori 3.0 Launchpad
- Explain Fragments, Routing and Navigation, Device API in UI5
- Details about using OData v2 and OData v4
- Auto datatype detection, action, function binding with OData v4
- Create SAP Fiori 3 Launchpad on SAP Cloud Platform
- Deploy UI5 applications to SAP Fiori Launchpad to SAP Cloud Platform
- Configure SAP Cloud Connector and deploy UI5 application to SAP Gateway System
- Troubleshooting your UI5 application
On August 2020, SAP has decided to discontinue the SAP Web IDE Full-Stack for trial user, which is the main tool used in this course during the recording.
We've since then provided a workaround to address this issue, but it's not perfect since the tool (SAP Web IDE Personal Edition) we used in the workaround is not updated, meaning some of the content of this course will not work.
If you don't want to use the workaround solution we provided, you may need to pay for the SAP Web IDE Full-Stack service in order to get started.
In the end, you will be about to develop, troubleshooting, and deploy your UI5 web applications to the SAP Fiori 3.0 Launchpad for both SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Gateway system. We will also briefly cover how to run the UI5 application for non-SAP environment.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in using the UI5 framework to make enterprise-level web application
- SAP ABAP developers have no web development experience and want to learn UI5 and SAP Fiori development
- UI5 developers want to gain latest UI5 development knowledge