Complete beginner's guide for introduction to ServiceNow Administration -New York build
What you'll learn
- ServiceNow basics and how it works
- User Interface
- How to create and manage an Application
- Manage Users and Groups
- Manage Forms
- Configure SLAs
- Manage Service Catalog
- Configure Dashboard and Widgets
- Manage Knowledge Base
- Roles and ACLs
If you are curious to learn about the basics of ServiceNow or you are already working with the tool but need a refreshment, this is the course for you.
Why this one?
- This course is complete, it has information about all the ServiceNow topics.
- Duration is perfect - not too fast, not too boring.
- Built from a real use case
- Includes theory lectures and demonstrations for the same
- Quizzes and assignments at the end of each section.
- Engaging instructor (that's me) ready to answer your questions.
- You are starting your IT career
- You need a refreshment.
- You want to explore a new platform
- Rainy outside?!
Who this course is for:
- New ServiceNow users
- ServiceNow Administrators
- ServiceNow Developers
- People who are looking for ServiceNow System Administrator Certification