Complete working shopping cart solution with ASP.NET technology stack, source code
What you'll learn
- Complete working solution and source code of Shopping Cart application
- Complete understanding of "ASP dot NET MVC" framework to start building applications with
- How to use dependency injections with MEF in "ASP dot NET" applications
- How to write web api with "ASP dot NET" applications
- How to develop multi client layered software architecture in asp dot net MVC, Web API, Repository Pattern, Factory Design Pattern and Entity Framework
- How to generate Code First POCO classes with Entity Framework
- Fully understand complex Knockout Js techniques. Two way binding with bootstrap and Html
- Completely understand MVVM model of knockout Js
- Take a firm grasp on SQL Server project template in .NET
- You will learn, Automapper techniques, as well as Adapter Design Pattern
- Should be familiar with c# language.
- Should have Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition (Minimum), All the code is compatible with VS 2017 Community Edition.
- Should be familiar with Object Oriented Concepts like Inheritances, polymorphism, data hiding and encapsulation
During COVID 19, Online shopping has gained an extra volume. During the Lock Down people sitting in homes, making online orders and receiving items at home.
I have created course with a complete working source code. Any body can take benefit from this course, if he want his retailer business to be posted on internet, as well as those, who want to learn about, How shopping cart system works.
I have touched many different technologies during the creation of this course. Following is a list of those technologies.
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web APIs
- SQL Server Database Project template
- Software Architecture Styles
- Quality Attributes
- Reverse Engineer POCO Classes .NET plugin
- Knockout Js
- Bootstrap Theme
- MVVM Design Pattern
- Repository Pattern
- Entity Framework
- Unit Testing
- Mock Testing
- Integration Testing
Who this course is for:
- Software Architects wants a practical understanding in multi clients applications architecture.
- Programmers wanted to have complete Shopping Cart Application Code
- Software Architects wanted to explore new architecture techniques with layered architecture
- Developers want to learn practical and complex Knockout Js examples.
- Want to deeply understand asp dot net Web API's.
- Want to Learn Repository Pattern with Entity Framework.
- Integration of Bootstrap themes.