What you'll learn
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Waterfall and Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Testing Types and how to apply it in a real project
- Project's toolkit - Jira, Confluence and Test Management
- Client-Server architecture, API, HTTP and HTTP status codes, Request types
- Test Documentation - Test Strategy, Test Plan, Checklist, Test Case, Traceability matrix
- API Testing with Postman
- Load testing with Jmeter
- CI / CD
- Anyone with basic computer knowledge can take this course
- Anyone who wants to become a Software Tester and Boost their career
Do you want to master Software testing and become a QA Engineer watching just ONE course? Then this one is right for you!
My name is Vladlen and I'm certified Senior Quality Assurance Engineer. I’m interviewing and mentoring QA engineers to build professional teams. But after a while I started teaching people outside the company walls.
I’ve built a UNIQUE program which covers EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of skills that quality assurance engineer should have and what the employers want to see in a person they are expect to hire. My course is outcome of commercial experience, all of my efforts that I've put in teaching people and the most important that it's based on market needs.
I hope this sounds very exciting to you because I’ve put a lot of efforts into this course - my goal is to bring the world the best and the most powerful Software Testing course that will be referenced by everyone.
And I can’t wait to see you inside the class - this is your opportunity to jump on board and truly master software testing!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Software Testing
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Software Testing
- Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of software testing and want ot boost their knowledge