Improve your French pronunciation and listening skills with NATIVE French teacher - 100% in French
What you'll learn
- Master your French pronunciation
- Be confident using the French you know
- Produce most important French sounds clearly with a French accent
- Understand the phonetic alphabet (IPA) and how it relates to pronunciation and French alphabet
- Learn to recognize the French sounds
- A willingness to improve your pronunciation through practice
- As this course is 100% in French, you will need a basic understanding of French
- We recommend the use of headset for a better audio experience
- A pen and paper could be useful so you can take notes
Whatever your objective or level in French, mastering your french pronunciation is vital to communicate.
In this course, I cover the most important sounds of the French language and I teach you how to sound like a native speaker.
You will learn how to differentiate, pronounce and write the sounds via entertaining phonetic videos and exercises. Each lesson is in video format (HD) so you are able to watch and copy the native speaker produce the sound, words and sentences.
This course is a French immersive video course, created and presented by Anne Le Grand, an experienced native French teacher.
- Course 100% in French with French subtitles
- Designed for all levels
- Clear explanations with experienced native teacher
- Exercises to practice your pronunciation
- All videos available in HD
I hope you enjoy the course. Please use the Q&A section in the course as well so that we can help resolve any confusion or add additional things if necessary.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to improve their French pronunciation
- Students who want to work or travel to a French-speaking country
- Students who want to take an exam (DELF/DALF) in French
- Students who want to speak French with confidence
- This course is NOT meant for complete beginners with ZERO knowledge of French language