Spring Security, Authentication, Authorization, Users, Roles, Authorities, CORs, CSRF, JWT, OAUTH2
What you'll learn
- Spring Security framework details and it features.
- How to adapt security for a Java web application using Spring Security
- What is CSRF, CORS, JWT, OAUTH2
- Applying authorization rules using roles, authorities inside a web application using Spring Security
- Method level security in web/non-web applications
- Basics of Spring framework
'Spring Security Zero to Master' course will help in understanding the Spring Security Architecture, important packages, interfaces, classes inside it which handles authentication and authorization requests in the web applications. It also covers most common security related topics like CORs, CSRF, JWT, OAUTH2, password management, method level security, user, roles & authorities management inside web applications.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who are learning Spring framework and interested in security as well
- Developers who already know developing web applications using Spring framework
- Java Architects