A-Z of Tableau Specialist Certification(7+ hrs training, Practice Tests, Case studies, 1000s of succesful students)
What you'll learn
- For all preparing for the Tableau Desktop Specialist certification.
- Mentored certification preparation to fast-track your journey of Specialist Certification.
- If you are passionate enough to take the certification test you will succeed.
Ready to take the Tableau Desktop Specialist Certification Exam?
This course clearly follows the Tableau Specialist Certification exam guide for the course outline
- Connecting To & Preparing Data
- Exploring & Analyzing Data
- Understanding Tableau Concepts
This gives you confidence, prepare you in and out
- With dedicated 7+ hours of certification oriented course content.
- Sample test papers with step by step answer guide.
- Tips and tricks to excel in the exam
- Help on exam setup
- Resources(Workbooks, Datasets, Exam guide, FAQs, and more)
- Time Limit: 60 minutes
- Question Format: Multiple choice, multiple responses, hands-on
- Number of Questions: 30
- Scoring: Automatically scored; point value varies per question type with hands-on worth more
- Passing score: 70%
- Sample questions - similar to the actual exam this course includes questions with different difficulty levels.
- Type of Questions- multiple-choice, multi-answer, and hands-on questions.
- All the demonstrations are on Tableaus latest 2020.3 Version
- Direct mentoring from the author- Chat option to connect and ask specific questions to get clarity on your doubts.
- Resources- All best-in-class references to accurate your certification journey.
- The course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Watch topics and attempt exam any number of times.
- Access all resources from your mobile, tablet, or from your laptop.
- Each topic includes explanations, external and standard references to explore more.
- Students/professionals looking to achieve the global Tableau certification.
- This course will prepare you for Tableau Desktop Specialist exam and I confident you will clear it in the first attempt.