Essential TCP/IP Training Course For Professionals Who Manages Servers, Networks Or Any Other Network Connected Device
What you'll learn
- Understand what TCP/IP is, and how it works
- Work with TCP/IP’s Network
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP networks with ping, traceroute, and other tools
- Secure TCP/IP networks—detect and prevent attacks
- Access, Internet, Transport, and Application layers
- Teaches everything you need to know about using TCP/IP
- PC or Mac
In this TCP/IP training course from Infinite Skills, you will learn all about the standard communication protocol for the internet. TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol) defines how devices connect to, and communicate through the internet. This tutorial explains how TCP/IP packages, addresses, routes and delivers data over a networks.
Throughout this video based training video, you use various network tools to capture and dissect network packets. You will explore, in detail, the IP (Internet Protocol), ICMP, TCP, UDP, and how they all interact together. You will explore how TCP/IP works through the Session and Application layers of the OSI model. Wireless network fundamentals is also covered, with tips on protecting your data with WEP and WPA. Finally, the course breaks down what IPv6 is, and why it is important.
The training is designed to be a beginners course on the theory and hands on analysis of TCP/IP. By the time you have completed this course, you will have a thorough understanding of what a packet is and how it delivers data from point to point using TCP/IP.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who runs a server or network