What you'll learn
- Build beautiful, fast and native-quality apps with Flutter
- Become a fully-fledged Flutter developer
- Build iOS and Android apps with just one codebase
- Build iOS and Android apps using just one programming language (Dart)
- Build a portfolio of beautiful Flutter apps to impress any recruiter
- Understand all the fundamental concepts of Flutter development
- Become proficient in one of the fastest growing technologies
Who this course is for:
- If you have never programmed before, then take this course to learn Dart and build iOS and Android apps.
- If you know how to code, but are new to mobile development, then take this course to build apps with just one codebase.
- If you are a native app developer, then take this course to see how much time you can save building native-quality iOS and Android apps with Flutter.
- If you've tried Flutter before, then take this course to get a comprehensive curriculum that covers all the important aspects of Flutter development
- A Computer that has admin privileges
- Have 10GB of free space on your hard drive.
- All software we'll be using is free to download and install.
- Although you can build iOS apps on a Windows computer with Flutter, if you want to test it, you will need a Mac.
Due to the size of this course, and to not have to split it between hosts and/or have to compress it, the final video was removed from the upload, named: Recording of our Live AMA (aka AAA - Ask Angela Anything), 1,37GB.
If anyone wants this too, please let me know. Enjoy your learning!