Become maestro in System Design Interviews by understanding real world case studies and mock interviews!
What you'll learn
- Theory of System Design
- Detailed discussion of all the Concepts and Components used in the system design
- A full proof set of steps to follow while performing system design
- Making the design highly scalable and available to tackle real world situations
- Identifying various challenges while performing system design and resolving them in most efficient way
- Many case studies of real world systems which are mostly asked in the System design interviews
- Easier to understand explanations with lots of diagrams
- Many exercises throughout the course to help you get a hang of system design
- Interactive sessions, with comment section open to answer and post designs for given exercises
- Experience the feel of interview with the mock interviews both whiteboard and online for completely new case studies
- Ways to tackle situations in different stressed conditions
- Increase your confidence with mock interview experience, by giving it along with us and become a master of system design interview
- Basic software engineering
System Design or High level system design -
Almost all the companies ask for the design of various systems in their System design interviews. Mainly the system design round is for experienced people but top companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, etc are keen on asking the designs to even freshers. There is a dedicated one to two hours round for system design. The system design round has multiple purposes, the interviewer want to know your breadth of knowledge, they want to understand how do you approach an open ended problem and how do you handle stressful situations.
System Design is also known as High Level Design. High level design is nothing but deciding on what components we will be needing in our system, how all the components will communicate with each other as well as external systems and what we be the capacity of our system. These are important things while designing any system to make it reliable, available, consistent and efficient.
This course is designed in an incremental fashion, for the purpose of understanding. Initially, all the concepts and components of system design are discussed. A full proof step by step procedure is explained to tackle any system design problem. All the case studies are given in comprehensive manner and are designed by following these steps.
Following are the promised outputs of this course:
1. You will get confidence about High Level System Design.
2. You will be able to solve any system design problem with the given procedure.
3. You will know the how to approach any problem in front of you before jumping into the design.
4. You will get better understanding of all the components of system design.
5. You will be able to participate and give your opinions in system design related discussions.
6. Your breadth of knowledge will be enlarged.
7. You can brag in front of your peers and share your knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers