PTC Onshape: the innovative new method for Computer Aided Design (CAD) - 3D modelling and Technical Drawings
What you'll learn
- How to use the fantastic Computer Aided Design (CAD) software Onshape!
- The general principles behind CAD
- Hands on experience using Onshape with exercises and projects
- Generation of 3D models
- Creation of 2D Engineering Technical Drawings
- Important symbols and features of professional detail and assembly drawings
- There are no prerequisites for this course. A willingness to learn is required, anything else can be helpful!
Would you like to become a designer and create your own products but don’t know where to start? Begin your journey by developing your knowledge in using Computer Aided Engineering (CAD) through the use of the amazing software PTC Onshape!
PTC Onshape is a fantastic tool for creating high-quality engineering models and technical drawings quickly with great ease. It works through your web browser so you won’t be constrained by hardware requirements or update issues. Working and sharing models with colleagues couldn’t be easier, and becoming proficient will take just a matter of hours! PTC Onshape works in an innovative new way compared to other CAD software, in order to maximise collaboration and productivity, and will likely lead all competitors into a new way of thinking,
To ensure you really learn how to use PTC Onshape, the course is structured with video lectures, and chances for hands-on experience through the means on small exercises and capstone projects - solutions are provided for all exercises.
Dive into this course and see what creations and designs you can produce at the end of this course.
We hope to see you enroll and enjoy our course.
- Learn-Ed Team
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students
- Product Design Students