Follow Along and Create 12 In-Depth Logo Design Projects in Photoshop
What you'll learn
- Logo Creation
- Project Based Photoshop Skills
- Professional looking Logo Design
- Creating different sized Photoshop Documents
- Organize workspace layouts
- Crop and resize images and icons
- Adjust blending modes on Layers
- Create and apply a variety of adjustments
- Create and use layers
- Modify and save selections
- How to Mask easily
- Mock up Samples of Your Work
- Align Text
- Import Icons and Shapes
- Use the clone tool
- Basic Computer Skills
- Photoshop Installed on your computer
Let's Make Learning Photoshop Fun!
We have created an easy and fun, step-by-step practical approach to Photoshop you will find easy to follow and exciting!
This course is presented by one of our team members who is a Photoshop expert: Genevieve, she makes the learning process personable and easy.Hello and welcome to this course where I'm going to be showing you, beginning to end, how to build 12 logos in Photoshop!
We have created an easy and fun, step-by-step practical approach to creating Logos you will find simple and exciting! This course is presented by one of our team members who is our Photoshop expert: Genevieve. She makes the learning process personable and easy to follow:
We'll start with learning the basics about Text Logos and Powerful Icons, how to incorporate existing icons into our work as well as using text and color to create our own. Then we'll dive into building a versatile Stamp or Emblem logo, a stock standard in Logo development. You can use this as a strong template to make substitutions and really make it your own.
I'll show you step-by-step how to craft a gorgeous Double Exposure logo out of just 2 items, taking the mystery away from the clone tool and blending modes.
We'll finish by creating 3 stunning Vintage-Style logos - logos that you'll see use very similar ideas but look vastly different, opening up a world of cool creative ideas and directions.
As beautiful and fancy as our designs are, none of this is complicated! I've designed this course carefully for beginners to take in order so that we can build on our skills as we move through the projects together.
I know how overwhelming photoshop can feel when you're first getting started. My aim is to pass along the tools and confidence to try things on your own, encouraging you through super easy to follow tutorials. As we work, i'll point out tips and tricks that i've learned over the years to really make your workflow easy.
I've provided all the project files that I use so that you can build exactly what I'm creating, if you'd like to sub them out for your own icons and ideas, show me what you've made!
So if you'd like to dive right in and get started creating your first awesome looking logo, I'll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Photoshop beginners looking to create powerful logos
- This course is perfect for students who are new to Photoshop or just beginning the photoshop journey
- Anyone who is looking to easily create a beautiful logo
- Anyone who would love to learn Photoshop skills through practical application
- There are so much information here that intermediate students will also learn from this course