Architect Android Apps With Rx Java 2 , MVVM, Room DB, Retrofit 2 & Dagger 2. Advanced Android Architecture mastery
What you'll learn
- Learn to use ReactiveX ( RxJava / RxAndroid ) in Android projects. Get the ability to quickly integrate RxJava into Android applications
- Learn to avoid memory leaks. Modify, merge, filter or group data streams efficiently using operators
- Understand the multi-threading best practices for Android Development. Discover how to control back-pressure using Flowables and Operators.
- Learn to handle User Interface events effectively using RxBinding
- Learn to use RxJava with Retrofit to manage remote data streams effectively.
- Learn to use RxJava with Room Database to handle local data streams effectively.
- Android Development Experience (preferably 3 months or more)
- Knowledge of Java
- A desire to write professional level, cleaner and maintainable code
- Android Studio Skills
- (you may need to provide an email address to sign up to TMDB free REST API )
Welcome to my new Android course : ReactiveX in android , Android Development With RxJava/RxAndroid Masterclass.
RxJava is the Java implementation of Reactive Extensions. Everyone agrees that, It has become the single most important skill for professional level Android development over the years. We use RxJava with MVP, we user RxJava with MVVM, We use RxJava with Dagger, Retrofit and Room. RxJava is everywhere.
Reactive Extensions skill you get from this course can be easily applied with other programming languages as well.
I have been working as a Software Engineer since 2008. I have been teaching Android Development for many years now. I will share many tips and best practices I leant by working with RxJava and taching RxJava over the years.
By the end of this course, you will be able to fluently apply RxJava for your Android development projects.
RxJava created to make our lives easier. But unfortunately many developers found it very difficult to start with as a result of longer learning curve and unavailability of resources.Many developers spend three or four weeks to figure out Rxjava fundamentals and best practices.
This course has designed to save your valuable time and to spare the pain of self-studying.
The teaching approach I am presenting here have already been successfully tested with my local students. They were able to master RxJava within a very short period of time, so I believe my online students will also get the same results.
RxJava is a very marketable skill, which is in high demand in the industry today.Whether you are going to use Java or Kotlin for Android Development ReactiveX skill will be a big advantage for you.
This course is for experienced android developers. You will need at least 3 months of android development experience to start following this course. This course contains,
- Fundamentals of ReactiveX,RxJava and RxAndroid .
- Main operators of RxJava .
- RxJava Subjects.
- Retrofit short tutorial
- RxJava with Retrofit
- Room DB short tutorial
- RxJava with Room Database
- Case study project examples
- Downloadable code samples
- Short Notes
- Interview Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the course . Let's start learning RxJava today.
During the course to demonstrate different usages of retrofit, we will use TMDB free online REST API . You may need to provide an email address to sign up and get a free API key from them.
Who this course is for:
- Professional Android developers
- Determined students who are willing to become professional Android developers