Learn how to use SQL effectively to analyse data
What you'll learn
- Types of database and database management systems
- Understand SQL syntax and write queries
- Create, Read, Update, Delete operations in database
- Apply SQL to perform data analysis with a real-world example
- Ace SQL Interviews with mock questions
- No prior technical experience is required! All you need is a computer!
In this SQL Bootcamp course you'll learn
1. Understand Relational Database Management System(RDBMS)
- What is database? What is relational database management system?
- How to interact with relational database?
- Why SQL?
- SQL Basic queries, such as SELECT FROM with WHERE clause etc.
- SQL operators to filter results with constraints, such as LIKE/IN/BETWEEN operators
- SQL Aggregate functions and More complex subqueries
- CRUD operations in database: create, read, update, delete rows
- Alter tables in database
- Build table relationship using different join types
- Union result sets
- How to break down business questions into technical data questions?
- How to do data wrangling using SQL?
- How we get insights and drive business decisions with SQL
- Mock interview questions on basic SQL knowledge
- Mock interview questions with real examples
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL
- Anyone preparing for SQL technical interviews