What You Will Learn
- You’ll learn how to create a digital user experience that is ready to be handed off for development.
- You’ll start by building familiarity and fluency with design research fundamentals to identify the user and the solutions they need.
- You’ll then synthesize your research, and use design sprints to take an idea from concept to low-fidelity prototype.
- Finally, you’ll learn how to turn your low-fidelity prototype into a high-fidelity design, and improve its performance based on data.
- Along the way, you’ll complete projects that can be incorporated into a UX portfolio at the end of the program in order to showcase your capabilities to future employers.