What you'll learn
- React JS
- Dive in React JS
- Become React Developer
- Build single page applications with React JS
- Components, Props, States and Component Life Cycle Methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn to connect to an external API
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Routing with React Router
- Using React Portals to render Children Outside the DOM Hierarchy
- React-Router, React-Portal and Redux libraries used with React JS
- Create multi-page web applications with React-Router
- How to manage the data of our application with the Redux library
- How to easily access the data we hold globally from our components
- Learn how to manipulate the data stored in the Redux store by creating actions
- No prior knowledge is required!
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Es6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React and Redux
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to Web Application with React JS and Redux course.
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React or maybe you've been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn React JS.
In this course, we will take you through everything you need to know to master web development using React JS and Redux by providing a powerful knowledge through a mixture of diagrams and the creation of a simple application.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React and Redux. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using both React JS, Redux and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React and Redux by creating various projects. ate React app
We have explained React and Redux from beginner to all levels. We have explained all the topics as simple as possible with examples, slides and diagrams.
We have created a lot of projects while explaining the subjects. Because we believe that applied educations are much more useful than other teaching methods.
We explained all the subjects with simple examples and applications, and explanatory diagrams in a way that the student can understand at all levels.
Here is the list of what you’ll learn by the end of the course,
- How to create a Single Page Web Application with React JS.
- The most important React topics like components, props, state and component life cycle methods
- How to send a request to an api and fetch data.
- How to create a multi-page web app with react-router.
- How to manage the data of our application with the redux library.
- How to perform asynchronous operations with Redux-thunk.
- How to easily build the largest and most advanced applications using React and Redux
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the class!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who wants to be React developer
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- Developers who want to take their development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Anyone who wants to learn Redux, React-Router and React-Portals
- Anyone who wants to learn today's most popular front-end architectures
- Students who want to take their Web development skills to the next level