What you'll learn
- You will be involved in real project, not just tools overview. Real hands-on with real framework.
- Use Jasmine features for better test organizing and easy WebDriverIO framework maintenance.
- Design framework with Page Object Model
- Configure framework with WDIO configuration file
- Fundamentals in sortware testing
•Environment pre-requisites: Setup on local machine.
•Development test script: First test script.
•POM and configuring framework for parallel execution: Designing Page-Object-Model framework and configuring framework for parallel execution. Integration with GitLab CI for cloud execution of scripts.
What is WebDriverIO?
•WebdriverIO allows you to automate any application written with modern web frameworks such as React, Angular, Polymeror Vue.js as well as native mobile applications for Android and iOS.
•WebDriverIO has simple and easy to write Syntax.
•WebDriverIO has `wdio setup wizard’ which makes our project setup very easy.
•The test runner also comes with a variety of hooks that allow us to interfere into the test process in order to e.g. take screenshots if an error occurs or set browser resolution based on browser type.
Who this course is for:
- QA Testers who want to use test Automation in current or next role